Are you planning a trip to Auckland, or maybe you need to take a little vacation near to the Auckland airport or the Mangere area, or if you need to host a conference, function or a party, then the Airport Garden Inn is the right place to consider visiting.
When departing to an international destination, especially one you’ve never been to before, it is highly recommended to do some research regarding hotels and accommodation that best suits your type of stay and budget.
If you’re visiting a foreign country for business purposes, it is essential to book a hotel that is close to the airport, so you can head out immediately after work is done. Or if you’re on a leisure trip with family, it is essential to make a booking somewhere close to or within the main area you’d like to explore as that will be rather convenient and save travel costs to nearby places.
If you’re heading to New Zealand for the first time, chances are you will explore the capital first. One of the finest hotels to stay in at Auckland is Airport Garden Inn if you just want a wee rest before leaving the airport area after arriving.
About The Airport Garden Inn Auckland
The Airport Garden Inn is another home far away from home. It is just a few miles away from the Auckland airport in New Zealand. They help create excellent comfort for a group of people or individuals that seeks quality hospitality services. They provide top-class facilities in accommodation and hall rental services.
Dining and Bar Information
If you’re planning for a little get-together, birthdays, dinner nights, or any dinner celebrations, they offer great dinner services with excellent cuisine and yet affordable that would leave a remarkable experience to your guests. They provide various dinner and bar themes that would suit your occasions. Their lightning effect and ceiling drapes would spark up life into your dinner parties. Their bar settings are great; there are great services like the pacific bar and pool table, you can enjoy many tap beers at the bar.
Pacific Bar and Restaurant
There’s a dedicated conference room that can serve 80 people and 120 guests if combined with the restaurant. Operation hours start from 8 am to 12 am, Monday to Sunday but if required, change of timings can be discussed with the hotel management. There are a number of events that can be held in the conference room, for example birthday celebrations, wedding receptions, cultural and academic ceremonies, church events, family reunions and charity functions.
|JACKPOTCITY Casino||Bonus||Compatible Devices|
Also guests can request a 50 inch TV screen with media support for free and some paid services such as projection facilities, white board and markers, writing material, tea and coffee and lunch arrangements. For in time arrangements, such requirements need to be discussed with the management before the event is held. The restaurant has an inviting ambience where guests can enjoy world class cuisine plus a wide choice of wines and drinks can be enjoyed in the Pacific bar which is open 7 days a week.
If you’re hosting any function, event or ceremony, they have great venue facilities that would grant you a terrific experience. Examples of such facilities are:
- Decorated entrance available fro any event
- Function rooms at super rates
- Great lighting of your choice
- Birthday setup available at great rates
- Ceiling drapes to make it special
- Excellent Buffet services that won’t break the budget
They have a wide range of accommodations that would suit your purpose; you can choose from either suite or standard studio room for your comfort. They provide a self-check-in service, just in case you’re coming in late at night. Each room has all that it takes to give you comfort no matter if you just overnight or stay for a month.
The hotel offers modernly designed, spacious rooms and range from suites for executives or special guests to decent studio rooms for 1 or 2 guests. Each room comprises of television set, comfortable bedding, electrical heating system, a fridge, direct dial telephone access, internet service, bathroom with a separate shower section and easy access to the ground floor. There are a total of 58 rooms in the hotel which ensure adequate facilities and the room cleaning service standards are first class here. The rooms on the ground floor allow guests view of the poolside or car parking area.
Great local pokies near Auckland Airport in Mangere
This Pacific Bar and Restaurant within the Inn has 18 pokies machines, it’s one of the best places near the Auckland Airport or in the Mangere area to play the pokies. Other pokies venues close by are the Mangere Bridge Tavern and 5 minutes from the AKL airport is the the Mangere Cossie Club.
Other Things to Note
- Nice outdoor swimming pool – They have a nice outdoor fully fenced swimming pool for your relaxation. A nice way to chill before or after a flight.
- Communal kitchen – Love to cook your own meal well they have a big kitchen at your disposal.
- Laundry facilities – You don’t have to worry about dirty clothes. They’ve already made provision for this.
- They have laundry facilities to help you dry-clean your clothes if needed.
- Restaurant & Bar – One of the best places to enjoy mouth-watering dishes, both local and intercontinental dishes at an affordable price. The bar would provide you with the drink of your choice for your enjoyment.
How to reach Airport Garden Inn
It is situated at 12 Tidal Road, Mangere, Auckland in New Zealand, just a few km’s from Auckland airport around 8 minutes by car. You can call their phone line on +64 9 275 0194, +64 21 428 94 or visit their website to book a reservation or make any requests.
7 days from early to late.
Phone 9-275 0194
Map and address
Airport Garden Inn Hotel
12 Tidal Rd, Mangere, Auckland 2022, New Zealand
More New Zealand Local Pokies Clubs, Restaurants, Pubs, Casinos
- Pacific Bar and Restaurant Mangere Guide
- Jetpark Auckland Airport Hotel Guide
- Mangere Cosmopolitan Club Review & Guide
- The Kentish Hotel Waiuku, South Auckland Area
- Mount Richmond Hotel Guide & Review
- Review on the Albion Hotel Auckland
- Review of Bar Africa Auckland
- Post Office Public House Mangere Review
- Avondale RSA Club Guide
- Bricklane Restaurant & Bar New Lynn Review
- The Shakespeare Hotel Auckland Review
- The Quality Hotel Lincoln Green Henderson Guide
- Get to know the Berkinhead RSA Club
- The Szimpla Gastro Bar Auckland Review
- Mangere Bridge Tavern South Auckland Review
- O’Ryans Irish Bar & Restaurant Manakau Review
- All About The Howick Club
- The Villa Maria Winery Mangere Review
|neon 54||Bonus||Compatible Devices|
|$500 + 100 FS||Play Now|