Clockwork Gold Bar is your local go-to craft beer bar in Tawa, Wellington City. This is also a top venue in Tawa for sports watching and playing the pokies.
Hanging out in a bar after a long day of work is relaxing and reviving. Some folks make it a point to unwind at least once every week and some like me do it daily (don’t tell mum).
This place in Wellington called “The Clockwork Gold Bar” which specializes in New Zealand’s best craft beers. They have about 50 different tap and bottles of beer available, what could anyone else need. Let us discover this place and find out some interesting facts about the bar and its famous craft beer below.
Just a few samples of tap beers available
Menu, About & Pokies at Clockwork Gold Bar
They have a wide array of food selection that goes with their craft beers. The bestsellers are wedges, chips, hotdogs, fish and chips, and chicken and chips. The prices are reasonable for the beers and finger foods.
Clockwork Gold Bar is a full service bar, with dining area, live music, live sports screening, slot gaming area and an exciting nightlife. They offer all these, and their customers are always pleased to experience everything on the bar.
Popular local pokies & TAB in Tawa, Wellington
The Clockwork Gold Bar has 18 of the best pokies to be played in Tawa, Wellington. They have a cracker gaming lounge and local players can always be seen seen.
Locals can attest to how good the bar is. Everything comes together perfectly. The food, the beer, the ambiance, and a good company to share it with.
Other people believe that it is necessary to visit a bar once in a while, to relieve the hassles of daily work. However, always consider the reputation of the bar before you and your friends decide which one to try out. Make sure that the bar is a place with good food and serves the best craft beer. If we say it’s good you can believe us as we are regulars here.
Drinking a beer, or two is part of going to a bar. Some beer lovers prefer having a craft beer, as it has more aroma, flavor and exquisite taste. That is why craft beer is popular everywhere and some bars even brew their own beer on-site these days and some just sell the best brands from their pub.
They are open every day from early to late.
Phone 4-232 4763
Map and address
191 Main Rd, Tawa, Wellington 5028, New Zealand
More New Zealand Local Pokies Clubs, Restaurants, Pubs, Casinos
- Leroy’s Bar Wellington Review & Guide
- The Welsh Dragon Bar Wellington Guide
- Fork & Brewer Wellington Review
- The Residence Bar & Kitchen Wellington Review
- The Newlands Arms Sports Bar Review
- The Green Man Pub Wellington Review & Guide
- The Featherston Tavern Wellington Review
- Strathmore Restaurant & Bar Wellington Review
- The Grand Wellington Review & Guide
- Shepherds Arms Hotel Wellington Review
- The Realm Restaurant and Bar Wellington Review
- Wellington Sports Cafe Review & Pokies Gaming Lounge Guide
- Lovelocks Sports Bar Wellington Review
- Bad Grannies Gastro Pub Wellington Review
- One Fat Bird Freehouse & Kitchen Karori Review
- J.J. Murphy & Co. Wellington Review
- 1841 Bar and Restaurant Wellington Review
- The Cambridge Wellington Hotel Review & Guide