Like common pokies, the slot has five reels. Siberian Storm Dual Play has eye-catching graphics and designs. It is similar to the brick and mortar casino games in terms of looks and sound just like other slots developed by IGT.
Siberian Storm Pokies Dual Play Guide
As the dual play title suggests, there are two payline options for players in the Siberian Storm Dual Play. Spinning with the top machine active leads to 1,440 ways to win on a single spin. Doubling the stake triggers the bottom machine into play thereby leading to 2,880 ways to win. In both cases, winning combinations are triggered by landing matching symbols on reels that are adjacent to each other. The wild symbol – the Siberian tiger symbol – bags in more prizes; it adds 10 wilds which can be used on both reels when it fills reel 3.
- The Siberian Tiger Symbol usually appears on the second, third and fourth reels.
- It has the capabilities of substituting the four horn symbols, the Siberian Storm Logo symbol, the amulet symbol and the two tiger icons.
- The top and lower machines of the Siberian Storm Dual Play slot machine are linked by a middle reel. On the outside reels, there are two set of reels having three reel positions.
- Four positions are on both the second and fourth reels while five positions are on the middle reel.
- The middle real which connects the two machines runs down both the machines in order to connect them.
- This makes winning on either of the two machines possible. Players not interested in complicating the video game can play with only one reel.
Pay-outs to love
- The Siberian Storm Dual Play has several payout prizes. Payouts range from 150 times to 500 times the betting amount placed by players.
- The scatter icon has a coin multiplier of up to 3,750 times a win.
- The wins are however not multiplied with the MultiWay Xtra Wins Feature.
- The minimum amount players can place per bet is 0.75 cents while the maximum amount is 750 cents.
Bonuses to watch for
The bonus features available in the Siberian Storm Dual Play are free spins. The free spins are triggered whenever the eye symbols which are the bonus symbols in this slot are landed on adjacent reels on either the top or bottom machine. The bonus feature awards players 8 free spins.
When more than one eye combination appears, the 8 free spins will be added up to a total of 160 spins. The free spins play on an advanced set of reels and at the same time, extra wilds are introduced into the game to boost the chances of winning. The bonus symbols can also re-trigger more free spins that offers a total of 480 free spins.
This is a top free IGT pokies machine and one that New Zealand players in Auckland casinos like SKYCITY will love to play for real money.