Where’s the Gold is a popular pokies game from Aristocrat, which has 5 reels and 25 pay lines. It is based on a Gold theme as you guessed, it has gold diggers or prospectors digging up land in a bid to get the biggest treasure in the bonus that is awesome.
Take Home Treasure in The Where’s The Gold Pokies
The slot opens to a very bright and golden background symbolizing immense repository of gold that you will come across in the reels. It will get a miner who will be excavating the caves and getting more gold.
Reel Symbols 101
The game of “Where’s the Gold” is set at a gold site. The miner is definitely an excited man who is waiting for digging up the place and winning the gold. So, there is a dynamite, mine, cart, pickaxe, and a miner as the main symbols besides the poker symbols.
Base symbols and pay table
- Miner: The old man is a miner who pays 1000 coins if the players get 5 of this symbol on the reels. A minimum of 2 will pay 4 coins to the players.
- Mine: Five of the mine symbols will pay 500 coins and a minimum of 2 will give 2 coins.
- Cart: The cart is a symbol, which will pay 300 coins if the players get 5 of them on the reels. The minimum of 3 will give 50 coins to the players.
- Pickaxe: The pickaxe is necessary for the diggers to dig and unearth the gold. So, the symbol will be vital. It will pay 300 coins if the players get 5 of them on the reels.
- Poker symbols: The poker symbols of Ace, King, Queen, and Joker, are the only poker symbols available. Five of the Ace symbols will pay 150 coins. Spotting five Kings will give the players 125 coins. Five of Queen or Joker will give the players 100 coins each.
Bonus Symbols and Features
Where’s the Gold slot game has a few bonus features and symbols that we shall discuss now.
- Wild: The Gold is a Wild symbol and it shall replace all the symbols except the Scatter.
- Scatter: The dynamite is a Scatter symbol and it shall be paying well too besides triggering the bonus feature. All the Scatter wins get multiplied by the amount you placed bets for on the reels. 5 of the Dynamite symbols will pay 50, which will then get multiplied by the bet for the line.
Bonus feature Where’s the Gold
When the players get anything between 3 and 5 of the Scatters, they will get up to 10 free spins. Once the feature begins, the players will be taken to another reel. Here, the players get Pick’em bonus of sorts when they would need to pick from one of the many miners on work.
The moment the player makes a choice, the spotlight falls on them and the players will get to know the rewards they get for choosing that miner be them big or small.
Conclusion for Where’s the Gold
The slot game of Where’s the Gold is full of enjoyment and ideal for those who love these kinds of suspense element and Pick’em bonus.