Wild Wolf is a multi-line video pokie powered by IGT featuring wilds, free spins, scatters and multipliers. The game was launched online following its wide success as a land casino slot across the rock. The Slot machine has now outclassed the Wolf Run game, its legendary predecessor. As a result, the game has become a classic much like Wolf Run. The game-play is similar to Wolf Run slot machine with just a few differences.
Similar to Wolf Run in many aspects this game is also available as-a mobile slot at select online pokies casinos. Differences include the number of paylines, stacked wilds slightly better graphics, more interesting game-play, and a bit richer reels. The Wild Wolf differs in that it has 50 paylines, instead of the 40 used by the Wolf Run Slot machine. It has 5 spinning reels from which you can form the winning combinations. Wild Wolf also has 4 rows, instead of 3, which increases the number of stop spaces and boosts your potential win.
Wild Wolf Free Pokies by IGT – Quick Start
- And much like the original, this game is based on the same Native American theme as-the parent game with some improvements on it. Like Wolf Run, Wild Wolf Slot is fast paced, features stacked wilds, and utilizes very similar sound effects and graphics.
- The sounds are as-authentic as the theme and they’ll keep you alert and engaged all through play. On the reels you’ll encounter innovative features now synonymous with the IGT brand. One is the Auto Spin function which allows players to pre-stake on up to 50 automatic spins.
- And as you may have deduced by the name, this Slot is centered around wild wolves. As you enter Wild Wolf, you’re welcomed to the-reels with a chilling & thrilling wolf howl in the dead of the night, which is somewhat reminiscent of the super-natural beings featured in popular films like Twilight. The reels have been set on top of what seems like a thick forest, and that is where wild wolves reside.
- You’ll encounter some wild wolves on the reels like the Brown Wolf, Black Wolf, Wolf Howling during Full Moon, Indian Totem Head, Eagle Totem, Husky Dogs, as well as your usual playing card-values which run from Ace through to 9 & 10 with higher valued careds – Ace, King, Queen, Jack – in Native American style fonts.
- In this game, there are 2 symbols with the special functions – the Wild (a Howling Wolf during Full Moon) and the Bonus symbol (an Indian totem Head with corresponding capture), which is the scatter.
- The wild symbol substitutes all other symbols that you find on the reels aside from the Bonus symbol which is your key to the bonus rounds.
Best Bonus Features of the Game
- The main features of this game are the Free Spins and the Stacked Wilds. In the widely popular Stacked Wilds feature, all wild symbols appear in stacks of 3 to a reel and can cover the complete reel. And so, once you hit them on several reels, you can create multiple winning combinations, giving you a higher likelihood of hitting a big payout. The awards are, however, quite limited in size (with the top award being just 1,000x your stake). Therefore, you will have to hit that big combo so as to receive the big payout.
- The Free Spins Bonus feature, the Scatter symbol clearly marked bonus, is the main attraction. When you hit 3 or more scatters on the 3 middle reels (2nd, 3rd, and 4th reel) simultaneously, you’ll be rewarded with 2x your bet and automatically enter into the Free Spins bonus-round where all the magic happens. as 5 free spins initially. You are awarded 5 free spins initially which you can re-trigger by obtaining 3 or more scatters on the center reels. The great thing about this feature is that you can re-trigger up to 255 free spins. You are taken to the base game once all of your free spins are spent.
- If you match 3 of a kind on symbols 9, T, J and Q, you can get a payout of 5 coins, 4 of a kind offers payouts of 25 credits and 5 of a kind offer payouts of 100 coins. Ace and King symbols pay 150 credits for hitting 5 on a single line. The 2 totem-poles pay 25 to 250 coins each. However, the big bucks are in the wolves symbols – the black wolf offers payouts of 500 coins while the Wild symbol pays out a whopping 1000 coins for hitting 5 on-the same line.
- On this pokie the non-progressive jackpot for spinning 5 of jackpot symbols – the wilds – in only one played win line is 1000 coins. However, remember that stacked wild symbols means that it’s possible for you to win the Slot’s jackpot a maximum of 50-times during any 1 single spin. It’s therefore important to activate as many of its 50 win lines as you can to get the best winning chances. On any transaction, there is a maximum win regardless of the amount wager which caps out at £250,000.
- However, the gamble feature which allows a player to ramp up their wins in the original-Wolf Run slot is no longer available in Wild Wolf. This may be a little bit of a disappointment, although IGT obviously must have tweaked the reel Slot action to account for this. The game has a wide variety of coin values to pick from, which makes it an ideal option for those who enjoy high roller slot machines, as well as mid and low-stake players. This slot machine can be played from 50p per spin to £250 a spin. Being an IGT free online pokie game means that it features that land-based feel that you know and love. As you would expect with a top-quality IGT Slot machine, the animations are smooth and all about this game just feels right.
- Wild Wolf is regarded as a low to medium variance’ slot machine with a reported return-to-player (RTP) % that is quite generous. It is a game which you can play for a long time since small wins and bonuses are very regular. However, big wins can be a lot less frequent. And while the paylines and coin values are optional on this slot game, you should try to play as many of the win-lines as is possible. The bonus round offers five free spins, but these can be re-triggered. Also, the bonus is known for offering punters some decent payouts.
Wild Wolf Slots Free Spins Bonus Preview
More New Zealand Local Pokies Clubs, Restaurants, Pubs, Casinos
- Miss Red Free IGT Poker Machine
- Review of the free play Wild Huskies Online Pokie
- Isle O’Plenty IGT Slot Machine Review
- Bridesmaids Free Pokies Microgaming & IGT Slot Info
- Moon Warriors Free IGT Pokies Machine
- By the Rivers of Buffalo Free Slots & Game Guide
- Review of the Scarface Online Slots or Free Play
- Mad Piñatas Online Pokies Game Guide
- Mystic Monkeys Pokies Casino Game Guide
- How to Play Free Volcano Eruption Pokie Game
- Review of the Secrets of the Amazon Pokies & Free Play
- How to Play Palbo Picasslot Online Pokies
- Shadow Diamond Free Pokies & Review
- Free Ainsworth Poker Machine Eagle Bucks no downloads
|Casoo Casino||Bonus||Compatible Devices|