The experience that is available at the Kerikeri Cruising club is just fabulous for lovers of all things on the water. The club provides a great experience that is helped by the attentive staff members and the location is just awesome as it’s right at doorstep of the Bay of Islands. You know that feeling when you are in a perfect throwback to a classic movie, that nostalgic calmness is what I felt when I went boating there recently in the area.
About Kerikeri Cruising Club
There is a bit of rich history behind the club. It was founded in 1935 but fell short of its dreams because of the Second World War. The club president informed that the club was resurrected in the early 50s after it wound down in 1939. The first clubhouse was built in 1959, it had just a boat shelter. Today, the clubhouse is located in Dove’s Bay in downtown Kerikeri. It has a large marina that serves the boating purposes of its members and guests.
There are elected officials who oversee the running of the club’s affairs in a professional manner. The topmost official of the club is the Commodore, followed by the Vice Commodore. Other officials include the Rear Commodore, Treasurer, and Secretary. There are also several committees that oversee some aspects of the club. In order to become a member of the Kerikeri Cruising Club and Marina, you simply have to register at the clubhouse.
The Marina of the Kerikeri Cruising Club is open for business 7 days a week. Boats and yachts can be moored at great rates. Customers can moor boats or yachts safely at any one of the nearly 200 berths. The facilities that are at the marina include; bathrooms, learn to sail, haul-outs, laundry services, fuel jetty, sewage pumping, electricity supplies, restaurant and a bar at the clubhouse and more.
Pokies at the Kerikeri Cruising Club
The club has no pokies machines available at present.
|jet Casino||Bonus||Compatible Devices|
|$600 + 500 FS||Play Now|
Office & Marina Opening Hours
Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 2.30pm
Phone 9 407 9434
More New Zealand Local Pokies Clubs, Restaurants, Pubs, Casinos
- Turangi Bridge Motel Review
- Ripples Cafe Auckland Guide
- Coutta’s Bar & Grill Red Beach Guide
- South Otago Town and Country Club Guide
- Oak ‘n’ Ferry Bar and Restaurant Christchurch Guide
- The Welsh Dragon Bar Wellington Guide
- Bridie’s Bar and Bistro Christchurch Guide
- Boardwalk Napier Bar and Bistro Guide
- Atlas Beer Cafe Queenstown Guide
- The Hangar Bar and Restaurant Henderson Guide
- 215 Edinburgh Castle Auckland Guide
- The Brown Pub Methven Guide
- Wade Tavern Sports Bar and Bistro Auckland Guide
- The Phat Duck Ashburton Guide
- The Honest Lawyer Pub and Hotel Nelson Guide
- The Smugglers Pub and Cafe Nelson Guide
- The Hub Bar and Grill Milford Guide
- Sullivans Irish Pub Addington Guide
|$3000 + 350 FS||Play Now|