Most sports lovers like to watch their favorite teams and players in action in the company of others, hence the Legends Sports Bar Porirua is popular with the Sports lovers in the Porirua area. Porirua is the home of the Marlins football team as most of you know already. The bar is centrally located in Porirua at 1 Serlby Place, close to Te Rauparaha park.
The AA centre is also in its close vicinity. The bar is open from 8.30 am to am the next day, daily on all weekdays Monday to Saturday, so sports lovers can drop in at the bar at any time. On Sundays the bar is open from 10 am to 7 pm.
About Legends Sports Bar Porirua
The Legends bar is famous for its live music and a number of musicians are performing live at the bar regularly. Visitors to the bar can watch their favorite sporting event , especially rugby matches, conveniently on the large screens which are being provided. In addition to offering grilled food, the bar is also a busy pub, where a large number of people can enjoy a few beverages together at super prices.
The bar serves lunch, dinner and drinks. Individuals or groups can reserve tables in advance to avoid waiting. Walk in customers are welcome always. The bar is popular with groups or just by yourself. Ample street parking is available close by.
Pokies at Legends Sports Bar Porirua
The bar has about 18 pokies machines for players, it’s a top gaming venue in Porirua.
The Food and Specials of Note
A special deal which combines beer with food is offered on every day of the week at Legends bar. Samples deals below.
|SLOT NITE Casino||Bonus||Compatible Devices|
- On Monday, Onion rings and a jug of Tui Beer are available for $10.
- On Tuesday, the deal combines Nachos with a bottle of sol for $11.5.
- On Wednesday seafood lovers can enjoy salt and pepper squid with DB draught beer.
- On Thursday has the most elaborate meal with sausage, eggs, chips combined with a jug of Montieth’s golden lager for $ 20.
- On Friday, Fish, chips, salad are offered with a jug of DB export beer.
- On Saturday, Wedges, Sour cream along with Tiger Asian Lager is offered for $13.5
- Like on Monday, on Sunday also there is an inexpensive combo of Aioli, Fries and a jug of Montieth Beacon Pilsner for $10.
Customers at the bar can also order each of the food item and beer separately. However, they are likely to save $0.5 to $1 by using the combination provided.
The bar also serves a large number of vegetarian,fish and meat dishes. Chunks of seasoned wedges, are combined with diced bacon,salsa, cheddar cheese which is grated and sour cream for $8. Similarly spicy nachos are also available with corn chips, cream, cheese and salsa for $8. A bowl of fries with tomato sauce is the cheapest item in the menu costing $6.5.
Like the fish dishes which are served, the Legends platter costing $15, includes sweet chili sauce, and golden fries. It also has a variety of fried foods. The fish n chips costing $15.5 has hoki bites deep fried, served with tomato and tempura sauce.
The seafood platter is priced at $16 and has a variety of tasty seafood. The onion rings and squid combo is inexpensive at $18, consisting of a deep fried squid, aioli and chilli sauce.
For live music performances, there may be cover charge. The excellent buzz of Legends bar have made it extremely popular among sports and music lovers in Porirua. The food is just awesome and great value overall.
7 days from about 8am to late.
Phone 4-238 2495
Map and address
Legends Sports Bar, Porirua
1 Serlby Pl, Porirua 5022, New Zealand
More New Zealand Local Pokies Clubs, Restaurants, Pubs, Casinos
- Titahi Bay RSA Club Review & Guide
- North City Tenpin Porirua Review
- Porirua Club Review & Guide
- Porirua RSA Review & Guide
- The Co-op Kitchen and Bar Whitby Review
- Sandbar Bar & Restaurant Mana Review & Guide
|Casoo Casino||Bonus||Compatible Devices|