The Racecourse Hotel & Motor Lodge is a classic establishment housed in an authentic Cantabrian building. Constructed way back in 1883, the hotel cost a total of £11,000 to build back in the day. As such, not a cent was spared to ensure that it would deliver luxury and class to the guests. Here, you can enjoy delicious meals, refreshing drinks and even some accommodation.
There is a total of 46 studio units and a 3 bedroom apartment. As a result, there is enough room for all tastes and numbers of guests at about only $90 per night.
The hotel has a relaxed ambiance. Located at 118 Racecourse Road, Sockburn, Christchurch, the venue is surrounded by a semi-rural environment. Therefore, it provides a picturesque location for any occasion you could have. The hotel and motor lodge is privately owned and enacts a culture of empathy and courteous interaction. Here is more about it.
Menu, drinks & pokies @ Racecourse Hotel & Motor Lodge
Should you feel hungry, there are meals for every palate here at the Racecourse Hotel & Motor Lodge. The menu is divided into a number of categories such as the mains, side dishes, light meals, desserts, hot drinks and breakfast. You can order meals such as the Continental breakfast, Eggs Benedict, the salt and pepper squid, shrimp cocktail and the hoofbeats burger. Kids can take their pick from dishes such as chicken nuggets and fish bites. Furthermore, the little ones get to enjoy an ice cream sundae with toppings of their choice at the end of their meal.
Eats and drinks
- The Hoofbeats Restaurant – This restaurant excels in local dishes and serves up breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- The Carbine Lounge Bar – This wine bar again serves up tasty local meals and serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light eats.
- The Sports Bar – The place for a feed or just watch some sports action on the telly with a cold brew.
Menu Sample – TIP ! Try the Dory Fillets
Best local pokies in Sockburn
The Racecourse Hotel & Motor Lodge has 18 fabulous poker machines, they have all the popular New Zealand pokies and it’s the best (well only) pokies lounge in Sockburn.
|VERA & JOHN Casino||Bonus||Compatible Devices|
Thanks to its location, the Racecourse Hotel & Motor Lodge is an ideal spot to stay in for travelers, visitors to the city and regulars. There is a variety of rooms available. Furthermore, they are all quite affordable. Creature comforts available inside every room include a phone, Sky TV, tea, hair dryer, coffee and a microwave. The kids can have an awesome time at the playground and there is also ample parking.
If you arrive at the hotel in a large group or a family, there is a 3 bedroom unit in the premises. This one is fully furnished for you. Tasteful furniture, large beds and plush leather sofas are contained inside. The unit is spacious and has an expansive courtyard of its own. For your utmost convenience, you can book a room through the hotel’s website.
In terms of comfort, the Racecourse Hotel & Motor Lodge has got you covered. There are dining amenities, a well stocked bar and comfortable rooms for you plus the best local pokies in Christchurch. The hotel is pet friendly so your dog or pussy stay’s for free with you. The hotel delivers on its promise of quality and the best prices.
Phone 3 342 7150
Map and address
118 Racecourse Road, Sockburn, Sockburn,
Christchurch 8042, New Zealand
More New Zealand Local Pokies Clubs, Restaurants, Pubs, Casinos
- The Redwood Hotel Christchurch Review
- New City Hotel Christchurch Review
- Craythorne’s Public House Hotel Halswell Guide & Review
- The Sandridge Hotel and Motel Christchurch Guide
- Yaldhurst Hotel Christchurch Guide
- The Equestrian Hotel Christchurch Guide
- The Grand Hotel Akaroa Guide
- Wilson’s Sports Bar Christchurch Review
- Papanui Flame Sports Bar Review
- The Fitz Sports Bar Christchurch Review & Guide
- The Bower Pub and Restaurant Christchurch Review
- The Rockpool Bar and Restaurant Guide
- Two Fat Possums Christchurch Review
- The Woolston Club Christchurch Guide
- The Golden Mile Motel Christchurch Review
- Avonhead Tavern a Top Sports & Pokies Bar in West Christchurch
- Bishop Brothers Public House Guide
- Islington Tavern Christchurch Guide
|FAIRGO Casino||Bonus||Compatible Devices|