Rossco’s serves up breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks and great coffee. Catering can be arranged and the venue is suitable for groups or parties. It’s a good bar to take the kids too, takeaways and bookings can be made. Happy hours have some cheap drinks and you can watch all the sports on the big tellys. Karaoke and entertainment on select nights are available.
The bus stop is right at the door, you can play pool and they have all the pokies that you love to play here. You can sit inside or outside the bar. It’s the best spot in Tauranga for a few brews after work 🙂
Menu and Eats of Note Rossco’s
The bar has an all day dining menu so no matter what time you wake up your favourite eats are awaiting you at Rossco’s. Nothing fancy on the menu just great food like nachos, burgers (best in Tauranga), chicken wings, BLT’s, fish n’ chips, crumbed prawns and heaps more.
Make sure you check out the big breakfast as it’s an awesome brekky in the Tauranga area and a cracker price to boot. If you want to grab a pie or sandwich they have heaps of options also for that.
Rossco’s Cafe and Bar Menu Sample Below
Pokies and Gaming at Rossco’s Cafe & Bar
This bar has 18 pokies machines games for players and it’s a popular place in Tauranga for some pokie gaming and excitement.
*One of the best local pokies gaming venues in the Tauranga area*
|casino sol||Bonus||Compatible Devices|
|$600 + 500 FS||Play Now|
Best Burger in Tauranga
Rosscos Cafe & Bar Opening Hours
7 days early to late.
Phone 7-571 4080
Map and address
Rossco’s Bar & Cafe
40 Wharf St, Tauranga, 3110, New Zealand
More New Zealand Local Pokies Clubs, Restaurants, Pubs, Casinos
- Cruzaz Bar and Gaming Lounge Tauranga Review
- City Sports Bar Tauranga Guide
- Worlds End Bar & Restaurant Tauranga Review
- Tauranga Citizens Club Review & Guide
- Tauranga RSA Club Review & Guide
- Judea Tavern Tauranga Guide
- La Mexica on The Strand Guide
- Marble Bar Tauranga Review
- Jack Dusty’s Ale House Otumoetai Review
- Welcome Bay Sports Bar Tauranga Review and Guide
- Club Mount Maunganui Review & Guide
- Tauranga Sport Fishing Club Review & Guide
- Mount Maunganui RSA Club Review & Guide
- The Good Local Pyes Pa Review
- Imbibe Bar and Restaurant Mount Maunganui Review
- The Rising Tide Brewhouse & Eatery Mt. Maunganui Review
- Mount Mellick Irish Bar & Restaurant Review
- Rosie O’Grady’s Irish Pubs New Zealand
|$10,000 + 100 FS||Play Now|