You can find The Bridge Tavern on the western side access of Kaitangata right on Clyde Terrace.
The venue offers a well-designed and popular sports bar that shows all the rugby, cricket and NRL games, anything else you want to watch just ask the staff and they will sort it out for you.
Key Points Bridge Tavern Kaitangata
- The tavern is a popular place in Kaitangata with local pokies players with some 3 gaming machines available.
- Popular pub in Kaitangata for sports watching fans.
- A pool table and dart boards are also available for a little time wasting over a few drinks.
- You will enjoy a big welcome and a pleasant experience overall at this warm and friendly tavern.
- You can grab some take-ways from the bottle shop that has a superior range of beers, New Zealand and Aussie wines, ciders, spirits and R.T.D’s.
- Great bar eats can be ordered during regular hours and weekend dining.
- You can order pizzas, burgers, an all-day breakfast and seafood baskets of many delish items.
Bridge Tavern Kaitangata Lunch Menu Sample
Monday & Tuesday – Closed.
Wednesday from 1.00pm till Close.
Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 11.00am till Close.
Sunday 12.00 noon till Close.
|VERA & JOHN Casino||Bonus||Compatible Devices|
Phone 3-413 9790
Map and address
The Bridge Tavern
2 Clyde Terrace, Kaitangata 9210, New Zealand
More New Zealand Local Pokies Clubs, Restaurants, Pubs, Casinos
- Rosebank Lodge, Balclutha, South Otago Review
- The Hotel South Otago, Balclutha Review
- Catlins Inn Owaka Review
- Milton Country Club Review
- The White Horse Inn, Milton Review
- Oak Tree Inn Clinton, Otago Review
- Forest Lodge Hotel Tapanui Guide
|UPTOWN ACES Casino||Bonus||Compatible Devices|