The Hotel South Otago is your stop in town for some food, a few beers or some pokies action in the Balclutha area.
This pub has one of the largest gaming lounges in the South Otago area and local player’s give this venue a big thumb’s up.
Key Points Hotel South Otago, Balclutha
- The hotel has a popular cafe & bar called the Captain’s Cafe, it is open all day from early until late 7 days a week.
- The menu offered cheap and offers all the best pub food favourites like blue cod with salad & fries, pasta dishes, tasty burgers, mixed grills, steak sandwichs, seafood chowder, juicy chicken and heaps more.
- For the punters the hotel they have 18 pokie machines in a comfy gaming lounge plus a TAB is also available.
- Next to the Sports bar which has two pool tables an outdoor area for drinks and eats can be found.
- Live entertainment is offered on a regular basis by local Kiwi artists.
- Basic style rooms are available for work staff and sports teams seeking an inexpensive room.
- A big two-bedroom self-contained room is offered for long term guests or people with big family.
Captain’s Cafe Lunch Menu Sample Hotel South Otago
The Hotel South Otago is open 7 days early to late.
Phone 03 418 2100
Map and address
Hotel South Otago
13 Clyde St, Balclutha 9200, New Zealand
More New Zealand Local Pokies Clubs, Restaurants, Pubs, Casinos
- Rosebank Lodge, Balclutha, South Otago Review
- Catlins Inn Owaka Review
- Oak Tree Inn Clinton, Otago Review
- Forest Lodge Hotel Tapanui Guide
- Milton Country Club Review
- The White Horse Inn, Milton Review
- The Bridge Tavern, Kaitangata Review
|SLOTS LV Casino||Bonus||Compatible Devices|
|JACKPOTCITY Casino||Bonus||Compatible Devices|