The Turangi Bridge Motel is located in a serene environment along the Tongariro River in Turangi, New Zealand. The Motel has several rooms of various sizes to satisfy your accommodation needs and a restaurant that delivers first-class servings of New Zealand local dishes.
The location itself is perfect as it is between Auckland and Wellington and close to many sites of tourist attractions in Turangi including Lake Taupo, Tongariro National Park, and several hiking and biking routes.
There are many rooms available at the motel to accommodate one person or a family of five. These units include the twin studio unit, the self-contained studio unit, the family unit, the spa bath unit, and the studio unit.
The prices for these units vary and guests are allowed to book ahead to reserve the units best suited to their needs. There are refrigerators, air conditioners, and free internet services in all the rooms to make the guests comfortable. Some of the bigger units have kitchenettes, toast and tea making facilities and the family units have adjoining rooms.
Restaurant and Bar
There is a restaurant on the premises that offers mouth-watering local dishes by world-class chefs. The ambiance at the restaurant is also of impeccable standards so that couples or families can enjoy their meals in peace. There is an outdoor bar that provides all sorts of drinks and cocktails, these include sodas and juice for children. There is also a large open fire that can serve as a source of warmth on cold nights. Many people have gotten engaged at the Turangi Motel and there is an option to rent the catering services of the motel and the restaurant for any work or personal events.
Conference and Events Halls
The Turangi Bridge motel is suitable for all sorts of conferences and meetings as there are more than one conference rooms located within the premises. There are rooms that can host up to 100 people depending on the function. Because of the location and the accommodation provided, the motel is the perfect spot to hold weddings and business conferences.
It is advised by the motel management that you book for the event as early as possible so that all your needs would be catered to long before the date of the event.
Vacation Plans and other activities.
The Turangi Bridge Motel is famous for being a vacation spot because there are set out plans for vacationers to enjoy the most of their holiday. There are hotel staff members waiting at your beck and call ready to help move around the town and explore some of the tourist attraction centers in the region.
Some of the local activities
- Hiking and sightseeing in the Tongariro National Park
- Observation of the eruptions of active volcanoes
- Kayaking, Jet boating, swimming and fishing on the lakes and rivers surrounding Turangi
- Trout fishing, sea fishing, and ocean cruising
Pokies at the Turangi Bridge Hotel
This venue does not offer any pokies gaming at present
The Turangi Bridge Motel is famous for its hospitality and excellent customer services. Vacationers are advised to book in advance so that the hotel staff arranges to pick up at the Taupo Airport which is located only a few miles away. Guests can make inquiries online as there is an official website that also allows bookings, reservations, and payment.
Phone 07 386 8804
More New Zealand Local Pokies Clubs, Restaurants, Pubs, Casinos
- South Otago Town and Country Club Guide
- The Honest Lawyer Pub and Hotel Nelson Guide
- 215 Edinburgh Castle Auckland Guide
- The Brown Pub Methven Guide
- Coutta’s Bar & Grill Red Beach Guide
- Muddy Farmer Auckland CBD Guide
- Ripples Cafe Auckland Guide
- The Smugglers Pub and Cafe Nelson Guide
- Wade Tavern Sports Bar and Bistro Auckland Guide
- Kerikeri Cruising Club Guide
- Hardy’s Bar and TAB Nelson Guide
- The Welsh Dragon Bar Wellington Guide
- Bibim Bap Auckland Guide
- Atlas Beer Cafe Queenstown Guide
- Oak ‘n’ Ferry Bar and Restaurant Christchurch Guide
- The Phat Duck Ashburton Guide
- The Crown Sports Bar Point Chevalier Guide
- Bridie’s Bar and Bistro Christchurch Guide