Located in West Harbour, right in the marina, The Flagship Café, Restaurant and Bar is the place to be when you need to spend time with the family by the sea-side. The restaurant offers stunning views that overlook the magnificent Waitemata Harbour. Best ocean view in all of Auckland by far. It is a family restaurant with a menu that accommodates all ages and tastes and daily meal deal specials that will delight the wallet and taste buds. Live entertainment, quiz nights and karaoke is available on select days.
About The The Flagship Café, Restaurant and Bar
Flagship Restaurant has an eclectic menu that is easily understandable and very appetizing. The brunch menu has eggs and mushroom combos, pork ribs, seafood and burgers, not forgetting, extras and salads. Their all day snacks menu consists of some of the items served in the brunch menu with the exception of garlic bread, seasoned wedges, prawn twisters and Cajun chicken nibbles.
Burgers are served the whole day with the accompaniment of ciabatta buns, a seasonal salad and aioli. At the Flagship, you can enjoy an Al Fresco platter which is suitable for two. Available platters range from farm meat to fresh sea food, to smoked meat and 3 selections of New Zealand cheeses. All served with a unique twist of sorts.
The Marina Pizza is definitely worth a try. Just as the name suggests, it is a seafood medley of prawns, calamari, mussels and fish bites. A gluten free option of the pizzas is also available. The Flagship Café, Restaurant and Bar has a main menu the has all the items available in the restaurant and are served the whole day. The pasta and grill selections are also found in this menu and they are all delish.
Food Specials of Mention
What is most interesting about the restaurant is the extra activities they have during the week. They have specials for each day of the week.
- Mondays, they have a mains specials where you can choose any meal from the Mains menu at a price lower than the normal price, from a special menu.
- Tuesdays, they host a poker night from 7 pm.
- Wednesday is “steak and ale” day.
- Thursday is Quiz night.
- Friday is “Happy Hour” from 5 pm to 7 pm and Cocktails from the blackboard from 7 pm to 9 pm, while enjoying Karaoke night.
- Saturday is all day fish and chips.
- Sunday, the night comes alive with live music on the Sunday Jam sessions, while sampling their signature curries served throughout the night with great views of West Harbour.
NB – Above specials may change over time.
|DIAMOND 7 Casino||Bonus||Compatible Devices|
Daily Menu Specials Sample Mon to Sun
Pokies Available at The Flagship Café, Restaurant and Bar
About 10 pokies machines are available to play here, it’s the best gaming venue in West Harbour, Auckland to have a crack on the pokies.
At the Flagship Café, Restaurant and Bar, the drinks menu is quite nice, The menu is a one-paged list of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. The alcoholic beverages include wines, spirits, beer, mock-tails, and cocktails, whereas the non-alcoholic beverages are mostly cold or hot drinks such as juices, milkshakes, soft drinks, coffee and tea.
Share Platters and Pizza Menu
Functions and Catering
As for the facilities they have, the ability to host private functions in their spacious venue. Baby showers, birthdays, small weddings, romantic dinners, the Flagship Café, Restaurant and Bar is capable to handle the guests and cater to all occasions. They have a flexible menu which can be tailor made to suit your needs.
Opening Hours Flagship Cafe Restaurant and Bar
7 Days to late
Phone 09-445 3765
Map and address
Flagship Cafe Restaurant and Bar
15 Clearwater Cove, West Harbour, Auckland 0618, New Zealand
More New Zealand Local Pokies Clubs, Restaurants, Pubs, Casinos
- Ripples Cafe Auckland Guide
- The Backyard Bar & Restaurant Takapuna
- The Workshop Bar Kelston Guide
- Father Ted’s Auckland Review
- The Hangar Bar and Restaurant Henderson Guide
- The Landing Restaurant & Bar Onehunga Review
- The Fox Sporting Bar and Restaurant Auckland Review
- Stampede Bar and Grill Auckland Review
- Bricklane Restaurant & Bar New Lynn Review
- The Attic Bar and Restaurant Mission Bay Review
- Ellice Road Social Lounge Review
- The Puhoi Pub Hotel and Stables Review
- Wade Tavern Sports Bar and Bistro Auckland Guide
- Backyard Bar Manurewa Guide
- The Flaming House Restaurant and Bar Point Chevalier Guide
- Toucan Bistro Albany Guide
- The Riverhead Tavern Review
- The Clendon Inn Weymouth Review
|VERA & JOHN Casino||Bonus||Compatible Devices|