Welles Street is an amazing pub located in Christchurch CBD New Zealand. The ambiance, food, sports watching facilities and drinks are just right for anyone who wants to unwind after a long stressful day at work or just pay a visit for any other reason. They celebrate and embrace the art of eating, drinking, sports entertainment and just having a good time generally.
The pub draws inspiration from a great inner-city foundation that provides the best in pubs and beer halls of Christchurch. They have all the popular sports games screening, plus local bands and it’s a top venue for a family day out, or with friends and groups of people.
Menu, Pokies and About Welles Street
Welles Street offers a top-notch dining experience and is open for brunch, lunch and dinner. They proudly use local produce providing seasonal menus with different flavors and dishes. This ensures that you eat and enjoy food cooked with recipes that’s market fresh. They also offer weekly rotational pub food specials at great prices to ensure everyone gets value for their meal money.
Some of the best menu items of note would be the BBQ chook, the yummy slow roast lamb, the fish of the day or for the carrot muncher’s the vegetable tagine.
Menu Sample Counter Meals
Daily Meal Deals $15 (subject to change)
- Mondays: Awesome Fish and Chips – All Day Long
- Tuesdays: A Tasty Pie and a Pint – All Day Long
- Wednesdays: The Best Chop Night starts at 5pm
- Thursdays: A Nice Pie and a Pint – All Day Long
- Fridays: Loaded Fries – All Day Long
- Sundays: A Must Visit for the Happy Hour 3pm to 5pm
The Booze – Best in Christchurch City Area
They have many local and international beers available on tap at just the right temperature. The beers are unique and constantly rotating and derived from a wide selection of New Zealand’s best brewers. Available from the chiller is all the best beers from New Zealand and from all over the world by the bottle.
New brews every week or so, Some cracker craft beers from New Zealand can be had here like the Three Boys Smokey Beer Amber Ale, the must try Funk Estate Jungle Boogie, the Blood Orange Sour, the Deep Creek Nikau Lager or the awesome Raindogs Shadowplay Oatmeal Stout of just a few.
|SLOT NITE Casino||Bonus||Compatible Devices|
Also available are a modest array of yummy cocktails and wines to satisfy all tastes.
Venue Facilities Overall
Welles Street is designed to ensure that your event becomes a big success. We have enough space for family and friends to eat and drink to their fill. Our menus are crafted with a devotion that ensures you get fresh tasty food sourced from quality local produce. They will tailor the menu to your needs, dietary requirements and budget to ensure that your experience with them is seamless and enjoyable.
They prefer if you gave a 24-hour notice if you need to host a group at the pub, but also they have the “come as you are” approach that allows you to walk in anytime. Welles Street has plenty of seating space and finding a great spot for you will not be a problem. The bookings are to ensure that your date and space are reserved when you arrive as it does get quite popular at certain times.
The Welles Street’s Beer garden is one if the best in Christchurch for those interested in hosting stand-up cocktail parties, long Sunday arvo sessions or any other event.. It’s ideal for any kind of weather to ensure you can sit back, relax and enjoy yourself come rain, sun or other weather nasty’s.
The beer garden area is designed for the 4 seasons in one day that Christchurch is famous for. They are open 364 days a year, and pride ourselves on being a pillar of the Christchurch CBD community.
Pokies available at Welles Street
No pokies are available at Welles Street at the moment.
Weekdays From 11am for Lunch & Dinner
Weekends From 9am for Brunch, Lunch & Dinner
Phone 03 366 0172
Map and address
More New Zealand Local Pokies Clubs, Restaurants, Pubs, Casinos
- Wilson’s Sports Bar Christchurch Review
- Thai Rendezvous Bar and Restaurant Christchurch Review
- The Turf Sports Bar Christchurch Review
- Glenbyre Tavern Christchurch Guide
- Islington Tavern Christchurch Guide
- The Final Whistle Sports Bar Christchurch Guide
- Embankment Tavern Christchurch Guide
- Oak ‘n’ Ferry Bar and Restaurant Christchurch Guide
- Celtic Arms Inn Spreydon, Christchurch Guide
- Bills Bar & Bistro Christchurch Guide
- Sullivans Irish Pub Addington Guide
- Erawan Thai Bar and Restaurant Christchurch Guide
- The Elmwood Trading Company Christchurch Review
- Kensington Fun House Christchurch Guide
- Club Tavern Christchurch Guide
- The Rockpool Bar and Restaurant Guide
- Robbie’s Bar Riccarton Guide
- Baileys Bar Christchurch Guide
|Casoo Casino||Bonus||Compatible Devices|